<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285653305856031923?origin\x3dhttps://danalabsyoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

19 June 2010

♥ Boring Saturday~

It wasn't really boring, because of the fact that I did something, but I think it was boring because what I did bores me. I wanted to go somewhere, but I can't because I would leave my brother again.

I woke up, at 10:00 in the morning, and I know I woke up late, It's because I slept really late yesterday night. But It was worth it, because I gained new friend from Senior class, named Karla Padernilla, a very cute girl and really kind. So Ok, I washed my face after that and brushed my teeth, then I went to the Dining Room to grab my meal, and eat in the bedroom but I don't wanna eat in the bedroom because it's so hot, So I ate my meal by myself.

After that, I read a book titled, "Florante at Laura" But I got bored and grab another novel. See? I really am bored. After I read the short novel, I recycled a notebook for my Journal. (har.har) So, I fixed and designed it up, And then I got bored but kept on doing it.

I stopped doing that around 17:00 So, I guess, I'm that bored.. LoL! And I told my Ate some stories what happen yesterday in school.

That's that! I hate Saturdays when you didn't done anything good!

Labels: ,

I AM GRUMPY.
20:39


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      DANA (dAe'na)
      A simple girl in a simple life.
      Do have a Complete family.
      em.not.emo
      em.not.cute
      em.not.humble
      em.not.dumb&numb
      I.love.sweets :D
      I.like.Friends
      em.not.a.traitor
      I.love.peace&nature
      I.love.Music
      I.love.Vintage
      em.afraid.of.Blood
      em.scared.of.Insects
      I.love.my.family (d'oh,who dont?)
      em.not.afraid.of.Ghost
      em.can't.live.without.Camera,
      Phone,or,Laptop.
      I.love.God

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.

♥ Thank you



  • Thanks to her I got this wonderful Layout. Check her layouts too! ♥ Jasmne
  • x

♥ Past rawr-ing