<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285653305856031923?origin\x3dhttps://danalabsyoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

15 June 2010

♥ The Day before School

I was excited like this would be my First year in the School, My alma mater. But definitely not, I've been studying there for like 7 years, And being excited is not suitable now that I'm in Second year. Wow, Now, I'll be challenging myself with new things. But Love life would probably not in my vocabulary to build this School Year fun. I can handle life without or I would be better without that, because it will only lead you to broken heart, And I don't like that.

Now, We're wrapping our books, I can't wait to see my Friends..
I'm gonna post later.. bye bye~

I AM GRUMPY.
14:58


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      DANA (dAe'na)
      A simple girl in a simple life.
      Do have a Complete family.
      em.not.emo
      em.not.cute
      em.not.humble
      em.not.dumb&numb
      I.love.sweets :D
      I.like.Friends
      em.not.a.traitor
      I.love.peace&nature
      I.love.Music
      I.love.Vintage
      em.afraid.of.Blood
      em.scared.of.Insects
      I.love.my.family (d'oh,who dont?)
      em.not.afraid.of.Ghost
      em.can't.live.without.Camera,
      Phone,or,Laptop.
      I.love.God

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.

♥ Thank you



  • Thanks to her I got this wonderful Layout. Check her layouts too! ♥ Jasmne
  • x

♥ Past rawr-ing