20 June 2010
♥ Fantastic Sunday ~ [PAPA's DAii!]
I could say that in Weekends, Sunday is the busiest day ever. but Hey, today I enjoyed my Sunday.
So First in the morning, We (My Family except my mom) went to church to worship God, so that took us 1:15 . (Har.har) So when we got home , I immediately on the laptop to check my facebook and after that I fixed m shoes, because Ate told me yesterday that we'll go to SM Muntinlupa to watch Kuya Aki dance and sing the national anthem. So when Ate was about to take her bath, she told me to fix myself already. SO i rushed things up. Ha ha, It was m fault, I should have fixed my shoes yesterday, but Oh well, past is past..
So ok, I'm done picking my clothes and Ate was finished before i'm done with my hair. She told me to be more fast. (har.har I'm so slow!!) Ok, My Mom gave my sister a money for her 1 week school and off we go.
It was traffic. Really heavy traffic because of construction workers. And it was hot, so I really don't know what to do while waiting. But the mall is a little bit close to our home, So I set up my mind that we could be there in no time. I looked at the clock always, to know if we could be late.. But when We got there, The South Mansfield College band was still singing and the show haven't started. SO yay, we did caught up.
It was like 3pm when The show finally started, Firstly, Kuya Aki, Arte MJ, and Ate Sean sang the national Anthem and the hymn of the South Mansfield to represent the school. After that, Shoe really did start. I forgot the list of the dance numbers, but Oh well, It doesn't matter, right? RIGHT?!
Ok, We gonna go fast forward, I admire Kuya Aki for like 30 mins, and when I saw this guy. I don't know his name, (ha ha,) i admire him already. he's like a celebrity and you wouldn't imagine that He's speaking Tagalog, because He's like an american citizen, he's so tall, and My Ate said, His age is close 15, That's just a guess.. Ok, but Whew, you'll admire his Eyes the most, It was wonderful, when he look at you, It's like he's gonna eat you. (Rawr xD) Figuratively.

A picture of him!!
ha ha. Look at him, isn't he wonderful?! Ha ha (if not, go die! Bwa ha ha ha)
So Ok, that made my day, and after that concert, I never forgot his Face! CHAR! LiKE LiKE!
We went home even before the show wasn't finish, Ha ha. I'mma stalk that guy If I knew his name! RAWR!
haha. So, After that, When we got home, The laptop won't on, so I guess, It's broken. I NEED HELP, BTW!
Bye~~ Gonna post again!
So First in the morning, We (My Family except my mom) went to church to worship God, so that took us 1:15 . (Har.har) So when we got home , I immediately on the laptop to check my facebook and after that I fixed m shoes, because Ate told me yesterday that we'll go to SM Muntinlupa to watch Kuya Aki dance and sing the national anthem. So when Ate was about to take her bath, she told me to fix myself already. SO i rushed things up. Ha ha, It was m fault, I should have fixed my shoes yesterday, but Oh well, past is past..
So ok, I'm done picking my clothes and Ate was finished before i'm done with my hair. She told me to be more fast. (har.har I'm so slow!!) Ok, My Mom gave my sister a money for her 1 week school and off we go.
It was traffic. Really heavy traffic because of construction workers. And it was hot, so I really don't know what to do while waiting. But the mall is a little bit close to our home, So I set up my mind that we could be there in no time. I looked at the clock always, to know if we could be late.. But when We got there, The South Mansfield College band was still singing and the show haven't started. SO yay, we did caught up.
It was like 3pm when The show finally started, Firstly, Kuya Aki, Arte MJ, and Ate Sean sang the national Anthem and the hymn of the South Mansfield to represent the school. After that, Shoe really did start. I forgot the list of the dance numbers, but Oh well, It doesn't matter, right? RIGHT?!
Ok, We gonna go fast forward, I admire Kuya Aki for like 30 mins, and when I saw this guy. I don't know his name, (ha ha,) i admire him already. he's like a celebrity and you wouldn't imagine that He's speaking Tagalog, because He's like an american citizen, he's so tall, and My Ate said, His age is close 15, That's just a guess.. Ok, but Whew, you'll admire his Eyes the most, It was wonderful, when he look at you, It's like he's gonna eat you. (Rawr xD) Figuratively.
A picture of him!!
ha ha. Look at him, isn't he wonderful?! Ha ha (if not, go die! Bwa ha ha ha)
So Ok, that made my day, and after that concert, I never forgot his Face! CHAR! LiKE LiKE!
We went home even before the show wasn't finish, Ha ha. I'mma stalk that guy If I knew his name! RAWR!
haha. So, After that, When we got home, The laptop won't on, so I guess, It's broken. I NEED HELP, BTW!
Bye~~ Gonna post again!
Labels: father's Day, Sunday
21:20