16 June 2010
♥ First Day of Sophomore Year
Ha ha, I can't remove the smile on my face, because I finally meet my classmates. I'm gonna tell you what happen all day long. It's not really long, because It's like the time ran so fast. But Oh well, at least I have fun, right?
So, I woke up at 5:00 in the morning, And I felt I have a head ache because I felt we're having Earthquake, Ha ha. I had the most difficult time to stand up, but then, my personal Earthquake stopped, So I did stand up and went immediately in the Bathroom to wash my face. After that, I went to the Dining Table to join my Sister in Breakfast.The viand was yummy, (I forgot what the name is.) Ha ha.
So I took a bath, and Dress up immediately, and made fun with my Clothes. I ended up wearing the clothes I started from. (That's really weird)
So When everything was done, I already fixed my hair, that really took me long for like 10 minutes because My hair won't follow how I brush it.
Afterwards, My Younger brother (Djin) , and Older Sister (Ate Dee) and I were waiting for Ate's friends, I mean her classmate's. But Ate Alyssa, One of my Ate's classmates, was stuck in a traffic, so She said, we can go without her.
When we were in front of our school, My feet were numb, My tummy was lurking, growling. And the more I walk going to School, It got worse and worse, Ha Ha (I guess, that was over-dramatic) When I finally saw the School building, It had flood, And Other students were in front of the office, waiting for, I don't know, maybe for some sign that they can go up on their respective classroom. And when I use the staircase in the Office (Because that's the only way) I found other Seniors in the front of the stairs wearing civilian, And I saw Ate Abby, She's really really Cute and Cool. I'm a fan of hers, (ha ha, I knoooow, It's really weird) Then when I look sidewards, I saw the guy named Miko/Mico? (I don't really care, I just want to tell that . Ha ha)
I walked more, and there it was, My friends, Old classmates, And I was wishing that we should have new classmates but It didn't happen, New classmates was more like a Return Student because They were studying there before. I greet my Friends, All of them, I don't want to pick who's I'm gonna be with, Everyone's Fine for me.
And when Students should go in in their respective classroom, The classroom smelled like Paints, and I was really suffocated, So We end up opening our Windows. But that doesn't help either, so Our Adviser, (Still Ms. Maristel) Told us that we should on the Air con na lang. And now that everything's ready, Classes will be started.
The returned students I was talking about was: Caryl Andelene Plata and Marc Erwin C.(?, I don't know his last name, I forgot. ha ha) I was wishing for new, not returned. (Aww)
So, we had discussion discussion discussion. That's what we did for 2 hours. And then The recess time. I wasn't really in the mood to eat, but I have to finish up my snack, So basically, I stuck the food on my mouth and keep on talking and talking until I realized that my snack is gone. ha ha. So, When recess ended up, We go inside the room but I don't know why Jerome checked our feet, maybe because of the mud? I don't know. So When we got inside, Ms. Maristel gave us extra time to be noisy, but I din't like being so noisy, that's really irritating so I just went on the back and talk to other Friends like Jolo, Romelisa and Dae. And I brought the camera with me, so that, I could take pictures of them, But Amiel came (I just don't like it when he's near, because he's a BITTER person.) So I ignored him and kept on taking pictures, then Ms. Maristel came back in the classroom, And I was surprised Amiel call me Bastos. But I'm not like that, At first, I din't get that, but then Romelisa said, Sorry, That was me. So I basically understand what he meant.
So, Ok, We just copy and copy this time, and Romelisa read the House rules and Regulations to be followed, So ok, This time it was boring. So, I won't make this long anymore. Afterwards, It's lunch and we ended up eating our lunch in the staircase. But I didn't finish my food because they were so fast eating, I just close the cover of my lunch case. Then we were walking in the hallway to our classroom, I noticed Mico/Miko looking at Janis, (BTW, Janis is one of the triplets) So, maybe Mico/Miko did really liked her, he even pointed at her. (Hey, I don't care about their relationship, I just notice, that's all. I don't like the guy either, He's not cute for me.) Then, We spent the last 2 hours with Writing a paragraph form story of Our vacation. I wont'say it anymore. So there After that, I just ate an Ice cream that was bought by Diana, And I do my assignments already so that I won't do it in our home.
When we got home, I got sleepy and drowsy so I slept, and I didn't realized I woke up 19:58 (<-Military Time) So, Ok, that was the end, but I want to type more, but eventually, i could name this longer. Ha ha.
Bye~
So, I woke up at 5:00 in the morning, And I felt I have a head ache because I felt we're having Earthquake, Ha ha. I had the most difficult time to stand up, but then, my personal Earthquake stopped, So I did stand up and went immediately in the Bathroom to wash my face. After that, I went to the Dining Table to join my Sister in Breakfast.The viand was yummy, (I forgot what the name is.) Ha ha.
So I took a bath, and Dress up immediately, and made fun with my Clothes. I ended up wearing the clothes I started from. (That's really weird)
So When everything was done, I already fixed my hair, that really took me long for like 10 minutes because My hair won't follow how I brush it.
Afterwards, My Younger brother (Djin) , and Older Sister (Ate Dee) and I were waiting for Ate's friends, I mean her classmate's. But Ate Alyssa, One of my Ate's classmates, was stuck in a traffic, so She said, we can go without her.
When we were in front of our school, My feet were numb, My tummy was lurking, growling. And the more I walk going to School, It got worse and worse, Ha Ha (I guess, that was over-dramatic) When I finally saw the School building, It had flood, And Other students were in front of the office, waiting for, I don't know, maybe for some sign that they can go up on their respective classroom. And when I use the staircase in the Office (Because that's the only way) I found other Seniors in the front of the stairs wearing civilian, And I saw Ate Abby, She's really really Cute and Cool. I'm a fan of hers, (ha ha, I knoooow, It's really weird) Then when I look sidewards, I saw the guy named Miko/Mico? (I don't really care, I just want to tell that . Ha ha)
I walked more, and there it was, My friends, Old classmates, And I was wishing that we should have new classmates but It didn't happen, New classmates was more like a Return Student because They were studying there before. I greet my Friends, All of them, I don't want to pick who's I'm gonna be with, Everyone's Fine for me.
And when Students should go in in their respective classroom, The classroom smelled like Paints, and I was really suffocated, So We end up opening our Windows. But that doesn't help either, so Our Adviser, (Still Ms. Maristel) Told us that we should on the Air con na lang. And now that everything's ready, Classes will be started.
The returned students I was talking about was: Caryl Andelene Plata and Marc Erwin C.(?, I don't know his last name, I forgot. ha ha) I was wishing for new, not returned. (Aww)
So, we had discussion discussion discussion. That's what we did for 2 hours. And then The recess time. I wasn't really in the mood to eat, but I have to finish up my snack, So basically, I stuck the food on my mouth and keep on talking and talking until I realized that my snack is gone. ha ha. So, When recess ended up, We go inside the room but I don't know why Jerome checked our feet, maybe because of the mud? I don't know. So When we got inside, Ms. Maristel gave us extra time to be noisy, but I din't like being so noisy, that's really irritating so I just went on the back and talk to other Friends like Jolo, Romelisa and Dae. And I brought the camera with me, so that, I could take pictures of them, But Amiel came (I just don't like it when he's near, because he's a BITTER person.) So I ignored him and kept on taking pictures, then Ms. Maristel came back in the classroom, And I was surprised Amiel call me Bastos. But I'm not like that, At first, I din't get that, but then Romelisa said, Sorry, That was me. So I basically understand what he meant.
So, Ok, We just copy and copy this time, and Romelisa read the House rules and Regulations to be followed, So ok, This time it was boring. So, I won't make this long anymore. Afterwards, It's lunch and we ended up eating our lunch in the staircase. But I didn't finish my food because they were so fast eating, I just close the cover of my lunch case. Then we were walking in the hallway to our classroom, I noticed Mico/Miko looking at Janis, (BTW, Janis is one of the triplets) So, maybe Mico/Miko did really liked her, he even pointed at her. (Hey, I don't care about their relationship, I just notice, that's all. I don't like the guy either, He's not cute for me.) Then, We spent the last 2 hours with Writing a paragraph form story of Our vacation. I wont'say it anymore. So there After that, I just ate an Ice cream that was bought by Diana, And I do my assignments already so that I won't do it in our home.
When we got home, I got sleepy and drowsy so I slept, and I didn't realized I woke up 19:58 (<-Military Time) So, Ok, that was the end, but I want to type more, but eventually, i could name this longer. Ha ha.
Bye~
Labels: First Day of School
21:55