18 June 2010
♥ First Friday~
My sister and I made an agreement yesterday night, And she said, "Wake up early, so I could fix your hair." So I alarmed my phone at 5:00. But I slept at 0:34
I did woke up but not on the time I alarmed my phone, It was 6:30 when I did woke up, and what woke me up is the voice of my sister, She said, "If you won't stand up right now, I won't fix your hair" I dunno why, but I did stand up, weird, right? Oh so well, I need to hurry up with things and I finished preparing myself at 7:10, I'm so fast. Never been that fast. So, my sister said, "We can fix your hair, It's too early to go to school." Yay~ That's my best bond with my sister. When she kept on combing my hair, and then, I feel sleepy, when she need Sanrio I would put it in her two fingers, then She'll be done with my hair on time. Best ever.
When we're on the Jeepney, This time I rode the right jeepney because I am with her. She paid the fare for me, And I was bubbly at that moment. But when I was going down the jeepney, Ate said, "Uy, si Amiel oh." And the first that came in my mind is, "Oh MEN!" I don't know what to do, And the bad thing here, is that I'm using my sister's P.E. Pants, and it's really really long, I have to hold it while walking so that I won't step on it. I can't walk with Amiel, that is a total nightmare. So I tried to pass at him, and not bother to look at him.
I got on the staircase close to the room when I saw Amiel had only passed by the House where Jolo lived. I immediately go to our classroom so I won't get to talk to him.
So, Ok, I'm really exhausted about that. I won't tell everything, remember?
The remembered parts are, First in Health/Arts: Ms. Liza commanded us to draw our name with a design. I can't post the picture of what I did, but I think, It's cute, Because I made hands sign. (Amiel's looking at my drawing so that made me nervous) Haha, When It was Sir Joy's period, I was called by Ryan, a 3rd Year Student, And He told me, Ms. Liza wants to see me. When I got inside, I can't move, all eyes are on me, and I am confused. I ask her, "Ms. Ano po yun?" Then she said, "Alika Dito." So, I go in front of the class and saw five papers taped on the board, One of them is mine. I saw Lenlen's, Darlene's, Janel's, Hannah's and Mine. "So now, I'm totally confused here" I thought. Ms. told me later on that the 3rd year students liked the name I made, and they said, It was like computerized So they like an example. So I draw letter N in the board and Albert said (He's a friend) "Ms. Computerized din yan e" I was flattered about it. I didn't know that It was that creative. I thought Jerome's drawing is better.
And in Sir Joy's period, Amiel always interrupt or interfere when I'm asking questions, He's nagpapapansin again. I don't care, I don't need to care. So, The next weird getting my attention plan was when we were tasked to write mathematical words in a one whole paper. He kept on putting his tongue out. And it's really irritating. So, I just didn't mind him.
When T.H.E's period, it is a concert time, Marco, Julienne and Jeffry took the stage first. Then, Dae. etc. But next is Amiel's group consist of Pimentel, Amiel, Limuel and John (John doesn't need to be there but he's a great guitarist so he played the guitar for them) The song they sang is Baby by Justin Bieber. And their presentation was wonderful, But no one can beat Eric's group consist of Caryl, Eric, Paula and Tezza. Caryl's and Eric's voice was even more wonderful, fascinating. Their voice are for Operas and I can't stop sobbing because of their voices. I like it so much. I forgot the title of the song they sang, but you wouldn't care about the lyrics because all you want to hear is their Voice. yay~ haha..
So, when Classes was dismissed, We ate Nestle Pops, and I licked the push pops. Ha ha. I did have fun, while talking to friends. Darlene, Diana, Karen, Bianca and Kuya Ysmael.
So ok THE END!
I did woke up but not on the time I alarmed my phone, It was 6:30 when I did woke up, and what woke me up is the voice of my sister, She said, "If you won't stand up right now, I won't fix your hair" I dunno why, but I did stand up, weird, right? Oh so well, I need to hurry up with things and I finished preparing myself at 7:10, I'm so fast. Never been that fast. So, my sister said, "We can fix your hair, It's too early to go to school." Yay~ That's my best bond with my sister. When she kept on combing my hair, and then, I feel sleepy, when she need Sanrio I would put it in her two fingers, then She'll be done with my hair on time. Best ever.
When we're on the Jeepney, This time I rode the right jeepney because I am with her. She paid the fare for me, And I was bubbly at that moment. But when I was going down the jeepney, Ate said, "Uy, si Amiel oh." And the first that came in my mind is, "Oh MEN!" I don't know what to do, And the bad thing here, is that I'm using my sister's P.E. Pants, and it's really really long, I have to hold it while walking so that I won't step on it. I can't walk with Amiel, that is a total nightmare. So I tried to pass at him, and not bother to look at him.
I got on the staircase close to the room when I saw Amiel had only passed by the House where Jolo lived. I immediately go to our classroom so I won't get to talk to him.
So, Ok, I'm really exhausted about that. I won't tell everything, remember?
The remembered parts are, First in Health/Arts: Ms. Liza commanded us to draw our name with a design. I can't post the picture of what I did, but I think, It's cute, Because I made hands sign. (Amiel's looking at my drawing so that made me nervous) Haha, When It was Sir Joy's period, I was called by Ryan, a 3rd Year Student, And He told me, Ms. Liza wants to see me. When I got inside, I can't move, all eyes are on me, and I am confused. I ask her, "Ms. Ano po yun?" Then she said, "Alika Dito." So, I go in front of the class and saw five papers taped on the board, One of them is mine. I saw Lenlen's, Darlene's, Janel's, Hannah's and Mine. "So now, I'm totally confused here" I thought. Ms. told me later on that the 3rd year students liked the name I made, and they said, It was like computerized So they like an example. So I draw letter N in the board and Albert said (He's a friend) "Ms. Computerized din yan e" I was flattered about it. I didn't know that It was that creative. I thought Jerome's drawing is better.
And in Sir Joy's period, Amiel always interrupt or interfere when I'm asking questions, He's nagpapapansin again. I don't care, I don't need to care. So, The next weird getting my attention plan was when we were tasked to write mathematical words in a one whole paper. He kept on putting his tongue out. And it's really irritating. So, I just didn't mind him.
When T.H.E's period, it is a concert time, Marco, Julienne and Jeffry took the stage first. Then, Dae. etc. But next is Amiel's group consist of Pimentel, Amiel, Limuel and John (John doesn't need to be there but he's a great guitarist so he played the guitar for them) The song they sang is Baby by Justin Bieber. And their presentation was wonderful, But no one can beat Eric's group consist of Caryl, Eric, Paula and Tezza. Caryl's and Eric's voice was even more wonderful, fascinating. Their voice are for Operas and I can't stop sobbing because of their voices. I like it so much. I forgot the title of the song they sang, but you wouldn't care about the lyrics because all you want to hear is their Voice. yay~ haha..
So, when Classes was dismissed, We ate Nestle Pops, and I licked the push pops. Ha ha. I did have fun, while talking to friends. Darlene, Diana, Karen, Bianca and Kuya Ysmael.
So ok THE END!
Labels: First Friday, Sophomore
23:57