<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285653305856031923?origin\x3dhttps://danalabsyoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

21 June 2010

♥ First Monday~

oh so, today! It was not that boring but I think I'll write everything I can remember.. (ha ha.)

So I woke up at 6:30 and immediately fixed myself, because my lil Brother might go to school without me, and you know, I'm not the person who can't go to school without friends.. I'm so nervous and sometimes, Exhausted in how things works.

So Me, my Ate and My lil Bro, went to school together. I mean My bro and me walked the street together, because remember, Ate go to college already? And I really miss her going to school with me.. Ha ha

So ok Done with that. When I got in school, I left my bag inside the classroom immediately, because we're having a flag ceremony. So, after the flag ceremony, we got in the classroom and collected the Worship Reflection. (Hey, I won't be formal here, you know. )

So, Done with being formal.

After recess, It's Ms. Ludy's period..

TO BE CONTiNUED....

I'm lazy  finishing this,,,

Labels: ,

I AM GRUMPY.
20:11


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      DANA (dAe'na)
      A simple girl in a simple life.
      Do have a Complete family.
      em.not.emo
      em.not.cute
      em.not.humble
      em.not.dumb&numb
      I.love.sweets :D
      I.like.Friends
      em.not.a.traitor
      I.love.peace&nature
      I.love.Music
      I.love.Vintage
      em.afraid.of.Blood
      em.scared.of.Insects
      I.love.my.family (d'oh,who dont?)
      em.not.afraid.of.Ghost
      em.can't.live.without.Camera,
      Phone,or,Laptop.
      I.love.God

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.

♥ Thank you



  • Thanks to her I got this wonderful Layout. Check her layouts too! ♥ Jasmne
  • x

♥ Past rawr-ing