25 June 2010
♥ I won't post For a while
ok, for this week, I won't post maybe I'll summarize everything tomorrow..
I get bored now, because of my broken laptop. That wasn't supposed to happen but hey, It did happen, My BABY is gone for a while, and he needs a check-up, so maybe I could get him back from the doctor and take care of it more. I really miss him, I just wish he would be better now.
So enough of my MTV Moment, but Really, I can't post always until my baby would come back.. SO Ok..
Till Now~ I'll try to post tomorrow, (Hopefully)
I get bored now, because of my broken laptop. That wasn't supposed to happen but hey, It did happen, My BABY is gone for a while, and he needs a check-up, so maybe I could get him back from the doctor and take care of it more. I really miss him, I just wish he would be better now.
So enough of my MTV Moment, but Really, I can't post always until my baby would come back.. SO Ok..
Till Now~ I'll try to post tomorrow, (Hopefully)
21:18