<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8285653305856031923?origin\x3dhttps://danalabsyoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

17 June 2010

♥ Second Day Toot !

I really am haggard now, And I don't know why, It's only the Second day, for crying out loud. So I would probably make this super short, Because I have to do things later.

So, Ok, I woke up at 6:30, And I didn't expect that. Har.har. I was supposed to be woken up at 5:00, I alarmed my phone. But what the heck, Did happen? Never mind that.

I was really moving fast for preparing myself, I can't do things in my own, And thanks to my Lil Bro, (Djin). I fixed my things with the help of him. Ha ha. So I went to school at 7:14, And I am a disaster when I got in school, First of all, I rode a jeep that doesn't have the place in Muntinlupa, meaning, I rode the wrong jeep (LoL) Second, My shoes is a disaster, I forgot to fix the sticky thing in it. Third, I walked the long street in Jaysonville, but that would happen always and forever. So, ok, I should forget that.

When I'm near in the school guard, I found Amiel (He's my crush since First Year) And the first thing that came in my mind is, "Wow, He did go to school so early," I won't tell the others, It's embarrassing. I saw him so that made my day, *If you're reading this, don't tell him, 'kay?* So, I went straight ahead to the staircase. And gave Jerome the book he wanted to borrow. I came inside the room and It was really really exhausting. I kept on shaking because of the tense I had this morning.

Afterwards, The class started and we just copy what's written in the board. (Ha Ha) I wouldn't tell you the whole story about classes, I'll just tell some. So, We went out for recess, and I followed my classmates going to the Canteen to buy soft drinks. But Karen won't like to come inside so I stayed outside with her. (By the ways, Karen is in the top 5 honor, And she's totally beautiful.) So, we stayed, but she stayed beside the place where our other classmates, the guys. So, I guess I have to follow her again, but I don't like it, because Amiel was there, sitting and talking with his friends, And I just can't (You know, Move freely) Stop right there. I saw Kuya Carvin following his dad (Kuya Carvin is Amiel's Uncle) So, He winked at me (Ha ha, He's still the best comedian ever) Now we end talking about him. So, I went straight inside the canteen because Darlene, my best friend last year and Diana, A very cute girl, who delicately move, is inside, and Diana was called to the office to claim her books. (...)

*GAAA, I won't tell classes, remember?* Fast forward! >

When Ms. Liza, the best teacher in science, didn't attend our class, we had 1 hour free time. But I wasn't happy about that. I feel sleepy and incredibly drowsy. I can't find the right position to take a nap. So I considered joining other classmate's with their Photo shoot (I mean, Pictorial. har.har) What bothers me is that, I could catch Amiel looking at me, And he's really cute, (har.har) Ok, fast forward >

When Class was dismissed, The left cleaners were sweeping the floor, but Ms. Maristel, Our home room teacher and best teacher in Math, commanded me to close the door after the cleaner's cleaned. But I can't wait anymore, So I told Leslie, she's a very quiet type and slightly cute, That I would handle this and she can go home now. I grabbed the Broom and kept on sweeping the floor, Amiel went inside the room. *I'll type the other words in Tagalog, beware!* Pumasok sya sa classroom and he was like, I dunno, Nagpapapansin. (Ha ha.) Ok.. (INHALE! EXHALE! Har.har.) When, I'm done sweeping the floor, I went outside to throw the dirts and dust. But the Dust pan embarrassed me, It whirled, i dunno why. (har.har) So all the dust was scattered on the floor, I dunno what to do, because Amiel was close by and other classmates who are guys. I blushed because that was total embarrassment. But Never mind, Carmela, my childhood friend, helped me to clean it up.

FAST FORWARD >

I went to Dae's house and have fun there for a while. By the way, Dae is like an angel came from up above. CHAR! (Ha ha) So, it was partly boring. I went home alone.

Ok, I stop here. bye~ I'll write tomorrow again.

Labels: ,

I AM GRUMPY.
22:31


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      DANA (dAe'na)
      A simple girl in a simple life.
      Do have a Complete family.
      em.not.emo
      em.not.cute
      em.not.humble
      em.not.dumb&numb
      I.love.sweets :D
      I.like.Friends
      em.not.a.traitor
      I.love.peace&nature
      I.love.Music
      I.love.Vintage
      em.afraid.of.Blood
      em.scared.of.Insects
      I.love.my.family (d'oh,who dont?)
      em.not.afraid.of.Ghost
      em.can't.live.without.Camera,
      Phone,or,Laptop.
      I.love.God

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.

♥ Thank you



  • Thanks to her I got this wonderful Layout. Check her layouts too! ♥ Jasmne
  • x

♥ Past rawr-ing